Wednesday, March 4, 2009

6 Months- Phelps Phive and Phriends

Wow where to begin.........these past 6 months have been well..... AMAZING! I never thought that I would ever find a group of people as crazy about Michael Phelps as I was, but then I stumbled upon the Phelps Phive and Phriends. The rest is history.  

I cannot say thank you enough to MP, he is the reason I have so many new friends!  So I wrote a poem summing up the past 6 months

6 Months
 
We are crazy and corrupted ( SUCIAS *lick lick*), silly and yet sane. AMAZINGLY supportive, for this is not a game. We have one thing in common, Michael Phelps has made us bonded. With us there is no stallin' to stand up against the haters that just dont seem to get, that we will not back down, and this is DEFINATELY a threat! (LOL)  So if u wanna mess with us, I dare you just try, but be prepared cuz my girls and I, we won't let it slide on by. To my girls who have made these 6 months amazing, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Let's keep on Rockin'!   And to you Michael, THANK YOU!!!!! You brought us all together.......and no we ain't stalkin'!  We admire you for who you are and what you do........and O MY, how you do it SO well! We are here until the end, to protect and defend our boy who brought us together and made us all great friends!
So *lick lick* *clink clink* and I'll throw in a FUCL, let's make these next 6 months AMAZING, or else there's gonna be trouble! LOL 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! 

P.S. FIZZY BUBBLE BUDDY( you know who you are) I LOVE YOU GIRLY!!!!!! Can't wait for INDY!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! No cant do it betta than the PP&P!! WHAT WHAT!! LOL

    ReplyDelete