Thursday, March 4, 2010

Haven't been on here in FOREVER!!!

Wow, I haven't posted on here in exactly a year! My how time flies! This past year has been CRAZY! I went to my first swim meet and met a few Olympians :D How down to Earth some of them are is really AWESOME! I couldn't believe when I was on FB chat and one of them started talking to ME! Before this, I was way too nervous and quite honestly intimidated to attempt contacting any of them! So to you the person who contacted me, if you're reading this, thanks so much! You have no idea what that meant to me! And the fact that you still respond is pretty awesome :)

At this swim meet, I FINALLY got to meet some of the girls from the PP&P, ummmm can I just say these girls are crazy and I love 'em! Oh I'd just like to say thank you to Michael Phelps again (HA! like he's ever gonna see this) for bringing me so many new friends! I'm still thanking you even though I was less than impressed how you treated us in Indy........but you redeemed yourself by answering my question in a Speedo Scoop :) I won't hold it against you, I've seen how PSYCHOTIC and OBSESSIVE some "fans" are!

That brings me to my next little schpeel.......... to the people whose Facebooks only consist of stuff about swimming and MP, GET A LIFEEEEE! I mean it's great that you support swimming and all, but seriously?!?! CALM IT DOWN A LIL BIT! And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop spamming swimming groups walls! It's getting a little olddddd! MUCHAS GRACIAS! BESOS! MUAH xxxx

Anywho, hope y'all enjoyed my little speech! HAHA :) I'm gonna try to blog more, it's a good stress reliever LOL


1 comment: